- Drive business online by engaging visitors, converting them and turning them into not just one time buyers but lifelong clients;
- Feature rich, highly functional corporate websites with rich internet web2.0 applications, chat, messaging, search, feedback, posts, etc. turn into a common platform for communication, interaction, purchase and sale, conversations between staff, buyers, vendors and prospective customers;
- Convert visitors to buyers by immediate response to their online requests, satisfy existing customers through similar prompt online responses to any queries or complaints and thus raise your brand image;
- Incorporate higher levels of security and manageability as regards provisioning of access to sensitive data online;
- Incorporate customer relationship management as well as content management to keep the company website updated with fresh contents, latest developments, news and achievements;
- Offer possibilities of compartmentalization as regards staff area, customer area and vendor area, with secure access for each;
- Must be SEO optimized, rank high, receive high traffic yet always be accessible and should have pages that load quickly
- Must be accessible on computers regardless of web browser, platform or operating systems
- Must have a mobile optimized version for easy access on any and all types of mobile devices regardless of their screen size, resolution, memory or processor capability
If you want your corporate website to have any or all of these features, welcome to Netcomm Labs, your professional website designer with a difference.
Technologies we incorporate seamlessly into corporate website designing:
How we work:
A corporate website is complex and in addition to superior, standout design, ease of navigation, logical architecture and rich content it must also be a cut above the competition as regards functionality. Our modus operandi:
- Research and analysis of market, competition, people preferences, future projections
- Discussion with a client about their objectives, current situation and future plans
- Defining project limits and extents, creating a proposal, rough, skeleton structure of the site, costs and timeline
- On approval our team starts work. The visual and interface side is handled by superb designers while backend programmers work, creating scripts, code, and modules in agile website development pathway. Clients are also involved at each step to refine, as may be necessary
- Final website tested on in-house servers and then uploaded, tested again, ironed out and finalized.
- Support and maintenance finalized.
- Training to client staff where and when necessary
The Netcomm Labs advantage:
During the 15 years we have been working in the IT field, we have developed sensitive antennae and are attuned to fulfilling our clients’ objectives, anticipating needs and partnering their progress through superlative, technologically advanced, time bound completion of projects within stated budgets. Corporate website design also incorporates SEO to a certain level to help turn the website into customer and revenue generation tool. Call today to know more.